Equinavia Tuva Kids Show Knee Patch Breeches Tan
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
- High quality technical fabric, breathable, moisture wicking, and quick-drying
- Spandex provides stretch for maximum freedom and support while keeping its shape
- Mid-rise fit, wider waistband, slightly higher in the back for in-saddle comfort, and silicone grip inside to keep shirt neatly tucked in
- Euro seat and two front slash functional pockets
- Front zip and Gutos hook slide closure with internal reinforcement to prevent pinching of skin
- Ultrasuede knee patches with a perfect grip
- Ventilated, stretchy, and lightweight micromesh sock bottoms
The perfect competition breech with a very flattering fit designed for a clean look for the show arena.
The Tuva Show Breech is just like the Maud collection for women, but in kids sizes! The fabric is high quality technical fabric with a lot of stretch from the spandex and offers moisture-wicking and quick-drying features. Spandex content provides just enough stretch to move with you comfortably and also helps with fabric shape retention and reduces waist gap and saggy knees. The fabric is lightweight, ideal for 3 season wear, and extra comfortable on warmer days. It has two front slash pockets with room for phone and treats. It has a Euro seat with no back pockets for a stylish, classic look. It has a chestnut-colored Ultrasuede knee patch grip in a traditional show tan and the silicone grip inside the waist helps to keep shirt neatly tucked in. The extra wide 2 inch waistband provides a flattering fit and stays put comfortably all day in and out of the saddle. It features Gutos hook slide closure with internal reinforcement so only fabric touches and there is no hardware to pinch the skin. Durable and stretchy micromesh sock bottoms are added for minimal boot bulk. These are a must have!
89% micro-nylon, 11% spandex
Machine wash cold with like colors. For best results and product longevity, hang dry. No bleach. No fabric softener. Silicone will wear better if breeches are washed inside out.