Horze Nevada Medium Weight Turnout Blanket 200g
|Availability:||Out of stock|
- Perfect Blanket for Changing Temperatures - This medium weight turnout blanket with 200g of fill is perfect for the varied weather and temperatures between seasons! Your horse won't get too hot or too chilly whether he wears this during the day or overnight. Add in a 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof shell and you're good to go!
- Escape Proof - Double front buckle closures with quick snap closings and double cross surcingles keep the blanket from coming loose and falling off even during the most raucous rolls in the field.
- High Range of Motion - Long gussets at the shoulders allow your horse's legs to move freely and not feel entrapped in the turnout blanket. The additional roominess of the chest area means he won't get sore shoulders from chafing, either.
- Strong and Durable - Constructed of 1200D ripstop polyester, this blanket is as tough as they come and will protect your horse from the elements so you can rest at ease.
- Protection From High Wind - A long tail flap and adjustable elastic leg straps will keep the blanket from blowing up around his rump if a strong wind kicks up.
- Neck cover sold separately.
Ideal for in-between seasons, Horze Nevada Medium Weight Turnout Blanket - 200g is just right for chilly weather.
When a lightweight sheet is too thin and a traditional turnout blanket is too heavy, your horse needs a mid-weight layer like the Horze Nevada Medium Weight Turnout Blanket . This blanket is ideal protection for mild winter weather. Designed with wide gussets that allow enough range of motion to make frolicking in the snow or taking an early morning roll easy and effortless for your horse. This secure fitting blanket features a double front buckle with quick snap closures and double surcingles to keep the blanket in place. Priced well, this turnout will be a welcome addition to your horse's blanket collection when the weather is unpredictable in late fall or early spring. Filling: 200g. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof shell.