Christ Sheepskin anatomic girth 22"
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Christ sheepskin dressage girth with an anatomical, concave shape fits your horses elbows perfectly while the extra wide centerpiece (at the sternum) moves pressure away from the sensitive ribs, towards the less sensitive sternum. Use this short girth with your long billet saddle in dressage on cross country or as a showjumping girth. This Christ girth uses a 100% lambskin base with 30mm (1.18 inches) of unbleached wool. The top of the sheepskin girth consists of Christ Lammfelle special saddle cloth fabric that won’t bunch up like other brands. There is not any velcro / hook-loop fasteners on the Christ Lammfelle moon shaped girth to help it last for many years.
Also known as the Christ Lammfelle Moon Girth, the asymmetric girth or the crescent girth. All these names describe the unique shape of this girth. Also available, the Christ Lammfelle Contour Girth.
- Machine washable with a lambskin detergent like C-7 Lambskin Detergent
- Custom sizes available, most sizes available for immediate worldwide shipping
- Made in Germany of high quality raw materials
- Christ girth materials never bleached
- Does NOT contain any elastic
- Natural sheepskin and wool moves naturally with the horse’s movement
- Nothing to stretch out
- Quality quilt won’t bunch up
- No velcro to break down after a year or so of use
- Contoured shape won’t interfere with elbow movement
- Stainless steel roller buckles